Crocodile Dundee Knife
Are you intending to buy a crocodile dundee knife? So, Which are the best ones in the market? To find out the answers, I have done a research and made a list of all the most recommended crocodile dundee knife.
The crocodile dundee knife on our page are all well designed. Being reasonable in price, good in quality and attractive in shape appearance, they can match your needs for both beauties and practicality.
Please read our page and enjoy shopping!
Best Price Crocodile Dundee Knife
Crocodile Dundee New Addition Bowie Knife. Very High Quality Knife.Blade Of The Edge is Very Sharp.
Timber Rattler Western Outlaw Bowie Knife
- “This is the knife of knives, very heavy, good quality, and beautiful.” – Trusted Buyer
- “I must say I bought this knife because I am an avid fan of the Crocodile Dundee movies, and this knife makes the one in those movies look like a toy.” – GATADIESEL
- “It sharpens to a straight razor edge and holds it very well.” – nastyned
Down Under Knives Bowie. 15 7/8 overall. 10 7/8 440C stainless bowie style blade with blood groove.
- “The knife in general felt sturdy, balanced and well constructed.” – pistols
- “Whether you’re a collector or an outdoor enthusiast, this knife is well worth having.” – Michael Montoya
- “I caught He|| from my wife for buying this but it was so worth it.” – BeatinU
The Jungle Bowie knife is 17 overall and features a 12 sharp stainless steel sawback blade. Features hardwood handle with solid brass tanguard and pommel.
- “This is a very sturdy, strong and big Bowie knife.” – Ferdinand Acevedo
- “This knife really does the job done.not some memo-movie buff knife that looks good only on the wall.” – Paulo B. Tuble
- “The blade bent sideways a couple degrees and the handle got knocked loose.” – MidwestAS
Timber Rattler Big Green Bowie Knife
- “Was pleasently surprised that the knife is well balanced, well made and came very sharp.” – JasonM.N
- “Buy it guys!Timber rattler bowies are the best you can get for a cheap knife!Minor imperfections on them but, hey was it to much money for ya?” – dirt
- “Bottom line, I don’t buy knives just to show them off or put them in a display case, I like knowing that a knife can work hard.” – R. Arrington
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It
Thanks so much!