Best Chopping Knives
Are you intending to buy a chopping knife? So, Which are the best ones in the market? To find out the answers, I have done a research and made a list of all the most recommended chopping knives.
The chopping knives on our page are all well designed. Being reasonable in price, good in quality and attractive in shape appearance, they can match your needs for both beauties and practicality.
Please read our page and enjoy shopping!
Finding the Best Chopping Knives
Victorinox Swiss Army CutleryWho is Victorinox?Although Victorinox is known the world over as the creator of the Original Swiss Army Knife, the company started out in 1884 as a cutlery workshop.
- “This knife is very sharp, easy to handle, and feels good in the hand.” – Swing Dancer
- “I will definitly be buying more of this brand.” – She who thoroughly reads all r…
- “Make sure the knife is comfortable in your hand and not too heavy nor too light.” – K. Chen
A necessity for the serious chef, the Elite Chef Black Ceramic Knife Set includes 3 ultra-sharp 100% ceramic knives that slice through fruits, vegetables, and boneless meats with unmatched ease.
- “I highly recommend Ozeri Ceramic Knives for any foodie who loves quality food prep products.” – Pamela G. Maynard
- “These knives are very sharp and very light.” – Andre P
- “I like how light they are and how comfortable the handles feel when gripping them.” – LisaLisa
Classic knives are hot drop forged from a single piece of carbon, no-stain steel. This professional construction assures high durability, proper weight, and superior stain resistance.
Chopping Knives Reviews
- “For the chefs knives, these are wonderful tools that I believe come very close in quality and effectiveness to knives costing more than twice as much.” – T. Maxfield
- “It is well balanced and very sharp.” – Amazon Customer
- “It holds an edge rather well, and it sharpens easily.” – A. Ciolino
From the ManufacturerShun Classic Cutlery View larger.Why Buy Shun Classic:Born of the ancient samurai-sword-making tradition and hand-finished for precision and beauty, Shun Classic is an ideal choice for anyone buying their first Japanese knife or 50th.
- “Very well balanced and very sharp.” – Edward J. Hymes
- “With the very strong steel and the Shun DM0760 Sharpening Steel I hope to be using this knife for a very long time.” – Jason A Hildenbrand
- “The knife feels really good in my hands, the shape of the handle is designed for a right handed person.” – manjo
The R H Forschner by Victorinox Chef’s Knife features an 8-inch blade that is 2-inches wide at the handle. High carbon, stainless steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen.
- “So nice to have a light, very sharp knife that is very well balanced and fits the hand so well.” – Bsquare
- “I liked this knife so well that I purchased one as a giftand will probably buy more.” – Deb Kirkpatrick
- “Sharpens razor sharp and holds its edge.” – Krishna J. Khemraj
This super sharp VG-10 Japanese stainless steel knife is constructed with VG-10 super steel for the middle core and clad with 2 layers of low carbon steel outside.
Brilliant monochromatic colors make the Pure Komachi 2 series a real eye-catcher. But all that fun-loving color has a serious purpose too. The color-coding makes it easy to choose the right knife for the job.
Chopping Knives Reviews
- “This is a very sharp knife.” – V. DeBruin
- “The knife comes with an identical colored covering for protection, which is great!” – DS
- “This knife slices tomatoes like butter and chops onions with just as much ease.” – April
This super sharp VG-10 Japanese stainless steel knife are clad with 67-layer Damascus dragon pattern on both sides. This design could increase toughness, improve rust & stain resistance and prolong knife life.
Make quick work of veggie prep with the new Wusthof Gourmet 8 Ridged Vegetable Knife. Featuring the traditional stylings of the Wusthof Gourmet line, the laser cut blade now boasts open holes and a solid ridge to help discourage vegetables from sticking to the blade as you slice, dice and chop.
- “The hollow blade makes sticking virtually a non-issue, as does the ridge.” – Mary Feltman
- “Working in the kitchen as the second chef doing most of the prep work this knife is a real boon.” – J. R. Stephens
- “Too light, uncomfortable in the hand due to a plastic handle with a seam that was noticeably felt in the hand, just all around huge disappointment.” – Eranikus
No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- “It’s dastardly sharp, well balanced, and feels great in my hand.” – M. Hughes
- “Overall its a great knife and I would highly recommend it to anybody.” – zachary miles
- “The question of which cook’s knife to buy depends on the person who will be using it.” – Nadyne Richmond
Don’t Forget To Like
If you would like to rate this chopping knives page, then you can do so here.